This Weeks 'Star Dogs of the Week' Are...

*Chico!*














This is Chico, our chihuahua. He enjoys American cheese, sleeping in bed with us, and early Native American basket weaving.
-Lala


*Greta!*






















This is my baby. One of them anyway. I just had my 5th baby girl last week. I have 5 girls all 2 years apart except for this last one. Greta my (German) Rottweiler is 160 lbs.(at least) and the best family pet you could have despite all the negative crap you hear. Rottweilers are very adaptable, low maintenance, smart, lovable, strong & loyal. She loves our girls & is so gentle with the tiny baby we have. She loves kids and adults. She is very friendly but she is also very very protective. She would take a bullet for me but she would also kiss you to death once she knows your ok. Her looks alone are intimidating yet she is solid & gorgeous and THE BEST LOOKING ROTTY OUT THERE! SHE is our SUPER STAR!
-Joelle



Save Now at DogToys.comSave Up To 50% Everyday!

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive