This Weeks 'Star Dogs of the Week' Are...

*Bo!*














Hi Spicy,
Meet Sir Bo! Bo is 2 1/2 months old. He is a Chihuahua (believe it or not). He thinks he might be a Bulldog but he is not. He is master of the house and doesn't mind letting you know.




*Dascher!*














Breed: Cocker Spaniel
Age: 4 years 3 months (died unexpectedly on January 3, 2007)

Dasch started out as my dad's dog because I don't think I would have picked out a Cocker. When he was about 7 months old, my dad became ill so I took him home. He followed me constantly, and at first it made me nuts to have someone on my heels at 3:00 in the morning when I needed to use the bathroom, but before long I fell for his loyal, loyal ways. He hated the vet, strangers, and the groomer but he loved me. My boyfriend told me he would plop down in front of the window in the living room when I left for work everyday and stay there, seemingly depressed until I returned to his happy, happy dance. Even if I walked outside for five minutes, upon my return, he acted as if I'd been gone for weeks. On weekends, we went everywhere together; we were best buddies. He died mysteriously after a sickness that lasted just a day. -Tanna


*Pike!*
















Male
3 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback, a robust 100lbs


Excels in sleeping and chasing the cat. Must rest his head on a pillow to achieve maximum comfort on his Mom and Dad's bed. Loves grapefruit, yellow peppers and has been known to eliminate an entire tray of snacks when Mom's back was turned. We have had him living with us for the past 6 months and he's already one of the family. We have had his cousin Lucy since she was 8 wks old and when we found out his owners couldn't keep him any longer from the breeder, we lept at the chance to adopt him. He's a badass. His nickname is teabag. Use your imagination.
Love the site, I visit it several times a day!!!
-Stefany


*Pepito!*














His name is Pepito he is a three-year-old Pug.
His favorite activities are: sleeping, eating treats, chewing bones and is on a continuous quest to find his favorite stuffed Pug baby that we think Charlie the cat hid out of pure malice!
-Allyson



*Maggie!*













I got Maggie Feb. of last year in Eldon, MO.
She is truly a joy. I wanted to share a picture of her with you. -MM


Want to submit your dog? See rules in right sidebar!


FREE Shipping On Orders Over $35 At PetCareRxGreenies Available at DogToys.com

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive