Quick Fix

Here's a few tasty tidbits sent to us by the National Enquirer:

On April 2, Jessica Alba was spotted at Winston’s involved in an intense conversation with a guy who was not boyfriend Cash Warren.


Of course, Lindsay Lohan made her presence known in her attempt to control the DJ’s play list and then smoking in the club, a MAJOR NO-NO!


“Entourage” star, Kevin Connolly and Haylie Duff were all over each other, and then left together; When will they admit they’re a couple?



There’s already trouble in paradise fro Paris Hilton & Josh Henderson; Paris was standing on a couch while people shouted: “You’re so hot,” and “I love you!” Paris loved it, but Josh told her to sit down. A PO’d Paris turned on him, yelling: “This is what I do! This is what people expect me to do! Let me do what I want, Josh!” There was tension between the two for the rest of the night.”


Ads 200x200

Blog Archive