Elle Macpherson In Sydney Promoting Her New Lingerie Collection 'Boudoir'


Elle Macpherson is in Sydney for a 10-day promotional show, launching her black-label Boudoir lingerie collection.





























"This was never a celebrity-driven brand," she told the Herald's fashion editor, Kellie Hush, referring to her business relationship with the New Zealand company Bendon. "Perhaps in the beginning Bendon needed a well-known face to break into Australia, but I was also looking for a reputable manufacturer of lingerie for me to break into this market. It was a perfect fit in some respects."


"When I speak to young girls who want to start modeling, I always say it is much more valuable to have beauty as a tool than to be selling one's beauty," Macpherson said of her natural talent.

"Develop your skills and talent, then let beauty be the cherry on the cake, not the emphasis of your career. I've always tried to really develop other skills and then have the way I look as a bonus."

















Sources: SydneyMorningHeraldBlog/CelebUtopia

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive