The Anna Nicole Smith Diaries

The diaries of Anna Nicole Smith are being auctioned off in a few weeks via 'Heritage Auction Galleries' in Dallas.

The journals were made available to the Associated Press yesterday.

Anna's first diary is a purple and green Hallmark hardback book. "This diary belongs to Vickie Smith. Do Not Read!", is written on the inside cover.

Anna talks in the diary about Paul Marciano who gave her the big break, husband Howard Marshall who was 63 years her senior, and she also wrote of her addictions.

June 13, 1992 - "Took a Zandrex!"

June 23, 1992 - "O my Gosh!! Paul Marsiano called today to see if I got his books also I'm gonna go to San Antonio to do photo shoot..I'm so excited!! I can't believe this. This could be it." :) :) :) :) :)


June 25, 1992 - "I'm so happy they look great. I hope it empresses Paul Marsiano. ... I'm starving!! I've been starving myself."
-Anna referring to
buying $3,000 worth of clothing at Neiman Marcus

August 16, 1992 - "I've been really stressed out lately and depressed and I can't quit eating. I feel like a pig."

August 1994 - "Howard has been buying me som jewelry but he call me 15 or 20 times a day it drives me crazy. I love him but he aggravates me somtimes. I don't no what to do about Paul he's strange guy. I hate for men to want sex all the time. Chow!"


Anna's second diary is a paperback Guess Kids 1994 calendar.

Undated - "Hes so very weak and fragile When I touch him Im afraid he might break. If Jesus desides to take him I dont no what I'll do. I love him so much it hurts me to site and watch him when hes hurting I just want to hold him touch him let him no how much I care."


Heritage Auction Galleries bought the journals from an anonymous German businessman who purchased them and other items on eBay for more than $500,000 several weeks ago, the AP reports.

Opening bids will start a $20,000 and and may go as high as $100,000.


Source: People Magazine

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive