Larry Birkhead is Indeed the Father of Baby Dannielynn

Proving what most of us already knew, DNA tests have in fact confirmed Larry Birkhead as the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby girl, Dannielynn.


Larry Birkhead said outside of Bahamian court earlier today, "I hate to be the one who told you this, but I told you so. My baby's going to be coming home pretty soon."


Anna's friend and attorney Howard K. Stern was named as the father on the birth certificate. Stern has claimed all along that he was the father of Dannielynn, but that has proved to be a ploy conspired with Smith to keep Birkhead from getting custody of the baby girl.

"I'm obviously very disappointed, but my feelings toward Danniellyn have not changed," Stern said outside of the courtroom.

Stern also told reporters that he will not fight Birkhead for custody.

"We're going to do what we can to make sure that the best interests of Danniellyn are carried out," Stern said. "I'm going to do what I can to make sure that he gets sole custody."

Stern also stated that Birkhead is free to start spending as much time as he wants with his daughter. Gee, what a guy.

Virgie Arthur, Anna's mother, also sought custody of the child but seemed pleased with the DNA results.

"I'm happy that Dannielynn will know who her real father is," Arthur told reporters outside of court. "I look forward to working with Larry to raising my granddaughter and doing the very best for her."

The DNA analysis was also confirmed by Dr. Michael Baird, an expert in genetic evidence.

Baird, who analyzed the results of a March 21st DNA test, announced the results outside the court.

"Essentially, he's the biological father," Baird said.

Source: KIROTV7

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive