The American Idol Sanjaya-thon Rolls On

After weeks of listening to the entire nation complain about and slaughter Sanjaya, I'm finally miffed about the teen heartthrob's endurance.

I really liked Gina and thought that she should have gone further. She has a strong voice, unique style of her own and is a great entertainer. But you don't want to hear me rant about how Sanjaya should have gone before her because that has been the case now for the entire season of the show. Why beat the dead horse.

I am bummed about Gina not only because Sanjaya and Gollum - I mean Phil Stacey - outlasted her, but because Haley Scarnato did as well.

Simon was right on when he said Haley has great legs. But man, Haley took that compliment and ran with it. Last night she wore a shorter skirt than her 'pageant' dress on Tuesdays show. I doubt we will be seeing her legs covered up anytime soon. She posed like a fashion model while on stage, her legs well oiled up, toe pointed forward, hip to the side.. Girlfriend knows where her meal ticket lies.

So back to Sanjaya. I am going to made a prediction that Phil and Haley may go before him.
Then after that I think the little bugger will finally be let go. I really can't see him getting more votes than Chris, Blake, Melinda, Lakisha or Jordin.

Our only problem is that Lady Luck happens to be a smitten Sanjaya fan. So anything is possible.

Picture Source: Getty Images

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive