Nelly Furtado's Crush on the Gallagher Brothers



Nelly Furtado is a huge fan of Oasis and was quite taken by Liam backstage at the February 14th Brit Awards.


Nelly said she used to write the Gallagher brothers letters when she was a teen.

“I was watching the show and the paparazzi were taking photos of Oasis and after a certain point, some of them turned their cameras and were taking pictures of me watching Oasis, and I thought, 'This has definitely come full circle,'" she told MTV News.

"I've met Noel Gallagher before, but (after the Brit awards) I ran over to Liam and said, ‘Hi, hi, I’m Nelly, I’m a big fan, and you were great tonight’, and he went, ‘Oh right - I like your song’, and I’m like, ‘Which one? 'All Good Things Come To An End'? And he’s like, ‘Yeh, that one', and I’m like, ‘Chris Martin helped me write it', and then he goes, ‘Oh, then I hate it, it’s rubbish.'











Spicy
Source: MTV.com

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive