Ludacris Mourns Father



Rapper Ludacris' father Wayne Bridges, died from unknown causes yesterday morning in Atlanta, Georgia.


Ludacris learned his dad was ill earlier this month.

He paid tribute to him at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles a few days later.
In his acceptance speech for Best Rap Album, he said, "This goes out to my father, who's in critical condition right now. I appreciate your prayers.

"Mr. Wayne Bridges, I love you to death."

Ludacris also tells AllHipHop.com, "He introduced me to all of my major musical influences and he will live on through me.

"He bought me my first Hip-Hop record when I was five years old and I fell in love with it from that day on."

Ludacris moved in with his father aged 14.


Spicy
Source: Starpulse


Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive