Lindsay Lohan Worries Her Little Sister Will Be Like Her



Lindsay Lohan is worried little sister Aliana just might become more of a party hound than she is.


Lindsay told Britain's Top of the Pops magazine, "My little sister Aliana's opinions are the most important to me. She says, 'I want to look like you, you're so pretty!' But she is very beautiful and so she is trouble in the making! She wants to do what I do.

"I'm like her second mother and I am very protective of her."

Lindsay worries less about her brother who is more low key and is studying to be a lawyer.

She explained, "My brother Cody is 19. He wants to stay out of the limelight and become a lawyer. I want him to be an entertainment lawyer, so he can help me out!"

You can pretty much bet that yes, that little one is going to be a party whore sometime in the near future. She has obviously looked up to Lindsay and is all eager beaver to be just like her. Heh.
If Aliana doesn't know about the coke parties and clam flashing now she will soon enough..


























Spicy
Source: 24Dash.com
Photos: CelebUtopia


Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive