Romijn Devastated by Weight Criticism








X-MEN star Rebecca Romijn was devastated when US tabloids slammed her for gaining weight, because she had never felt better in her life. After years of maintaining a strict diet for her modeling career, she stopped her intense gym workouts and started enjoying romantic dinners and lazy weekends with fiance Jerry O'Connell. She explains, "I was focusing on my personal life for the first time in years and really enjoying myself. "But getting attention from the tabloids for my 'relaxation period' was awful and confusing. "I'd never felt better emotionally and physically, and yet I was being told I was fat!" The star had to get back into top form after agreeing to appear on the cover of the 2006 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
Romijn lost the excess weight and eventually found a way to strike a balance between her career and new found personal happiness. She adds, "I just want things to be really easy and peaceful. I feel like I've found harmony."



Source: Superior

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive