Is Jared Leto Gay?






ThirtySecondLeto: but I’m not about to start living my life in a box.

TyeinMusic: how was it working with Lindsay?

TyeinMusic: we hear it was ... pretty good :)

ThirtySecondLeto: great. She’s very talented

ThirtySecondLeto: goober

TyeinMusic: lol

TyeinMusic: you guys still hang?

ThirtySecondLeto: ha! It’s so funny how perception and reality are so often as far as day and night

ThirtySecondLeto: I’ll give you an exclusive....

TyeinMusic: ooh. lay it on me

ThirtySecondLeto: I’m gay

TyeinMusic: *!*

TyeinMusic: please tell me you're serious

ThirtySecondLeto: as a goose.

TyeinMusic: so does this mean that in real life, you were more “Ricky Vasquez” than “Jordan Catalano”?

TyeinMusic: don’t tease me, jared!






Read the rest of the interview: CLICK HERE

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive