Lea Michele and 'Glee' Costars Pose for Sexy GQ Photos


The preposterously good looking stars of 'Glee' shed their family-friendly sensibilities -- and a bunch of their clothes -- in the new issue of GQ.

"I've never been shot in so little clothing," Dianna Agron, 24, says of photographer Terry Richardson's field day with her and castmates Lea Michele and Cory Monteith.

"I don't know how they got me to do half the stuff I did," Michele, also 24, adds about the racy shoot.

The cover story dives deep into the stars' lives and the genesis of the shows fanatical fanbase -- known as "Gleeks."

Michele recounts how, at the start of her acting career, she was told time and time again to get a nose job. "I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn't get one. And if anybody needed it, I probably did. But my mom always told me, growing up, 'Barbra Streisand didn't get a nose job. You're not getting a nose job.' And I didn't. F*** those people."

Though Monteith, 28, dropped out of school in the ninth grade, he's not about to suggest that as a smart path. "The last thing I want to do is kind of imply to readers in high school that you too can drop out and be an actor and get on a big show and be famous and make a s***load of money."

'Glee' co-creator Ryan Murphy tells the magazine he was skeptical of doing a sugarcoated family show. "I wanted to do my version of a family show. But we try to be as responsible as we can, because we know some young people watch."

One of the more surreal moments in the 'Glee'-skyrockets-to-fame story, Michele says, was performing at the White House Easter Egg Roll this past spring. "Rolling down the hills on the lawn, looking up at the snipers on the rooftops. Feeling like, at any moment, you could get shot. It was amazing. I mean, we watched Amber [Riley, 'Glee' costar] sing the national anthem in front of Obama. We were crying."

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive