Julianne Moore On Kissing Women, Plastic Surgery, and Getting Older


Actress Julianne Moore graces the cover the November issue of Allure and in the accompanying interview, she opens up about the difference between kissing men vs. women, why she won't get plastic surgery and what being middle aged really means.

"I don't really think it's different kissing a woman vs. a man. I don't think it really is. The difference is kissing someone you know versus someone you don't," she reveals to Allure (via Huffington Post.) She famously locked lips with co-star Amanda Seyfried in last year's flick 'Chloe.'

More excerpts from her candid interview after the jump.

On getting older:
"I'm always shocked by people who talk about not being middle-aged, I'm like, 'How old do you think you're going to live? Let's double your age and see where you get.' People are always like, 'Thirty-five is not middle-aged.' I'm like, 'Double it.'"

On modeling at age 50:
"I like to call myself the hundred-year-old model."

On plastic surgery:
"I don't believe it makes people look better. I think it just makes them look like they had something done to their face, and I don't think we find that instinctually appealing."

On having to stay out of the sun:
"I have what I call 'my outfit', I wear a long-sleeved rash guard and a pair of board shorts. It's not so sexy, but I keep myself covered. My husband hates it. But if you ever see me at a water park, that's what I'll be wearing."

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive