Wedding Wednesday ~ Black {and white} Magic by Jose Villa

With another slew of friends' weddings on the docket I'm back to my old tricks - banking endless wedding shots for inspiration boards, color schemes and tips and tricks to help each bride-to-be.

When I came upon this shoot, styled by Le Fleur Weddings, it exceeded my inspiration worthy requirements. It made me do a double take. I wanted to dig into the detail of each shot - and each time I did, I spotted something I didn't notice before.

And really more than anything, I loved seeing a whimsical play on the black and white combo that went beyond the traditional look of buttoned up black tie.

french-wedding-4 via fleur
french-wedding-10 via fleur
french-wedding-11fleur
french-wedding-6 via le fleur
french-wedding-7fleur
photography by jose villa via le fleur weddings

And then I realized the photography is by our wedding photographer, the uber-genius Jose Villa.

No wonder it was love at first site!

Check out a recent feature on Style Me Pretty for more shots of the fabulous fete.

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive