Dark Floor Deliciousness

This Tasty Tuesday I'm switching my focus from my favorite foods to rooms so good you'll want to devour them.

As our home remodel planning moves forward my obsession with dark floors only grows deeper. Maybe it's the rapidly shortening days and the impending desire to hibernate.

catering_1c via livetheemma
catering_2a via livetheemmaDesireToInspire via plush palate
images via livet hemma (from ikea btw!) and plush palate

Or that dark floor infuse a shot of sexy into a room that I just cannot get enough of. Or maybe it's just the simple fact that this kitchen is too damn fabulous.


Ok, I think it's official then. We have to pull the trigger. Dark hard woods for the new floors it is.

One home renovation decision made! One million to go...

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive