Tag It and Bag It

I love the little details in life. A well-placed stack of magazines, a throw tossed over a chair just so, or the perfect ribbon to top off a well-wrapped package make all the difference in the world.

I think the holidays must be on my mind because great gift tags are catching my eye today.

Like these sweet little numbers from Faded Plains would be great to mark a birthday or anniversary.



I would love to tie these gorgeous zinc cards from Un Esprit en Plus on a fall buffet as food labels. 



Adding a personal note never looked so good than with custom card from Duet Letterpress that attach with a mini-clothespin!


But of course a picture is worth a thousand words as these tags by Sara Norris illustrate so beautifully. 


spotted on simple song and simply grove

Hope you're able to enjoy some fun details today!

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive