Happy {Jetplane} Weekend!

Well, my luvies, this is it! This weekend we depart for the honeymoon! The husband and I could not be more excited.


image via {i can't remember -eek!}

Now don't you worry, I wouldn't leave you high and dry while we're away. A wonderful series of guest bloggers will be keeping you company so please be sure to drop in and say hi!

And now, for the winner of the Shabby Apple La Tour Eiffel dress! There were so many great comments about what makes you feel romantic. Some of my favorites include:

*I feel the most feminine and romantic when I'm wearing something comfortable, classic and sexy
*My perfect red lipstic and a simple summer dress
*Heels and red lipstick!
*Slipping on my prized pair of Manolos while I work at my desk 
*Comfortable + confident being ME

Thanks to everyone for entering and for the sweet notes of support. The winner of the La Tour Eiffel dress is......Shannon! Shannon, please contact me at apt34blog {at} gmail {dot} com to claim your prize. 

Happy happy weekend my dears - I'll see you all in a couple of weeks!

*Mrs E

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive