My Bliss {Everything Fabulous}

Hi Everyone - this is Sasha from Everything Fabulous!

Nothing brings me more joy that to spend a day with family and friends somewhere out in the country enjoying a relaxing lunch...that ends when the sun goes down.







And spring is the perfect season for that...is not to hot...you can lay in the grass and take a little nap...the kids running around playing ball or chasing each other. Usually days like this stay with you for a long, long time.

And getting everything ready before the day is part of the enjoyment for me. I have my baskets for plates. I usually wrap the knife and fork in a napkin with a cute bow jars as flower vases are the best and always a nice tablecloth.

When you come back Erin from your honeymoon the weather is going to be perfect for alfresco dining with friends & family!!

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive