Wedding Wednesday {A Flower Dilemma}

A hazard of planning your own wedding, especially a destination wedding, is hitting your knowledge limit. Well kids, I think I've come to that point. With one month to go (exactly!) I've hit a snag - flowers.

I have a huge love affair with flowers and have always had an image of how my wedding bouquet would look. That image didn't include peonies that cost $40 per stem - which apparently is your only option in Mexico!

images via unknown, unknown, sunday  suppers, jose villa, everything fabulous, unknown

As much as it pains me to let the peonies go, I cannot build my bouquet with $40 flowers.

So flower enthusiasts, wedding planners, botanists, amateur gardeners, professional gardeners, grandmas, former and future brides, really anyone who knows about flowers, do you have any suggestions?!

This harried bride would appreciate it so much!

Ads 200x200

Blog Archive